Small Business Ideas
grow your own niche market business

a wish is not enough

A dream is like a crow bar, some use it to open things - others drop it on their toes.

helping you develop your niche market business ideas


Saturday, July 08, 2006

A Little Help - Please

.

Thomas Edison is supposed to have said something to the effect "I have not failed to find a proper filament for a light bulb - I have successfully eliminated 10,000 fibers that will not work.”

A single test that just succeeded in eliminating several options:


I could use your assistance if you have a minute
.


I am trying a free ad tracking system track that ad to see if it really does help my Internet marketing research. I also want to find how difficult it is to use, both for me and also for you.

I have a free e-book at the end of the rainbow, and it is a doozy.

In marketing a well written e-book can be worth a thousand pictures.

A single picture may carry the emotions of a thousand words - but when you want to communicate a specific message a well organized written presentation carries more power.

I will use a special tracking link from track that ad to send you to a short review of the e-book. Back out there or download the pdf - it is after all an exceptionally useful read if you have or want a business.

If you encounter any problems or delays please let me know. It would be nice to know the source of my link responses - but it is even more important not to annoy the responders.

I have done some basic research,
Track That Ad has gotten great reviews, I'd just like to do a bit of field work myself.

for the short review on the e-book:

Seven Super Strategies - by David Macgregor


Thanks in advance,

Allan


Blogger did not like a script command that somehow appeared in my post when I used the Blogger spell check. I then had a period of testing and succeed at eliminating unfruitful options. Lots of time playing around - but I don't think it was the tracking links fault.


I have used the spell checker from open office this time - no funny html code appearing yet.


Please try that link test. It did not work for me - but that may be a problem of it being my own link - or of firefox - or of my add blocker - or any one of 10,000 other issues.


Thanks again,

Allan


P.S. Here is a direct link to the e-book review if your test link failed - Seven Super Strategies

Best to you

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

money making online business ideas