Small Business Ideas
grow your own niche market business

a wish is not enough

A dream is like a crow bar, some use it to open things - others drop it on their toes.

helping you develop your niche market business ideas


Sunday, June 04, 2006

Some Will - Some Won't

As some of you know I started this blog last year to encourage my daughter.

If you want the story, you will find it in this article talking about the new business we found for her after months of research.

What I have been doing since we found her business is investigating how to make it work. This is a very special business, quite unlike the normal small business opportunities I consult with.

I recently discovered an excellent e-book or mp3 recording, at no cost, that is very much worth the read.
This reminds me of the wonderful books by the late Og Mandino, but without the extra twist at the end. Just that association with Og may be one reason I both enjoyed and learned from it.

I don't get anything for recommending this to you - but you will gain a great deal by reading it. The book?

The Greatest Networker In The World - download it for free.

Even if you do not like business - and don't have dreams.


A dream is like a crow bar, some use it to open things - others drop it on their toes.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

money making online business ideas