Small Business Ideas
grow your own niche market business

a wish is not enough

A dream is like a crow bar, some use it to open things - others drop it on their toes.

helping you develop your niche market business ideas


Sunday, October 08, 2006

Just A Simple Pencil

The beauty and power of capitalism can be found in this wonderful little story related by a pencil.

I Pencil carries a great message, and as one so closely associated with writing it is no surprise that Mr. Pencil spins a story so well.

My attention was recalled to this brief and exhilarating story by a student at Bastiat Free University. I seems the link to I Pencil in one of our courses was no longer connecting.

I mourn the passing of a link to valuable knowledge, and especially a fun read. I will therefor promote as a eulogy to the former link a new link to the I Pencil story as told to Leonard E Read.

Here is a way to access a sharpened learning tool capable of surgically removing ignorance without pain.

Another way to honor that dearly departed link is to ask you to click on a new link to the same interesting story, and ask you to read it.

The old I Pencil link is dead - Long live the new link!

Ladies and gentlemen - I now present for you edification and enjoyment:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

money making online business ideas