Small Business Ideas
grow your own niche market business

a wish is not enough

A dream is like a crow bar, some use it to open things - others drop it on their toes.

helping you develop your niche market business ideas


Friday, November 17, 2006

What Is Your Passion? build a store around it today

Take the afternoon and build a specialty store that centers on your passion.

Okay, I'm a bit late on starting the vacation I mentioned in the prior post. I'll start it on Monday.

For now I've got an assignment for you.

Create your own store at Squidoo, it won't cost anything but some time, you will learn some interesting stuff, and you will be able to make money for yourself or a charity.

I built a store about Swiss Goodies and gifts, and didn't find a top Squidoo group to join to make it part of an online mall. I therefore created, for us, The Mall. Right now the only store in The Mall is mine, that presents an opportunity to you.

Think about your (family and work safe) passions, that's long enough. Now go to Squidoo and create a store based on your passions. It is fun and easy, and the results will be satisfying.

Then join my group.

Just one warning. I started my specialty store late at night, got frustrated, and didn't return to it until I started my vacation. You can avoid having this frustration by being awake when you work on your store. It's funny how easy building the store was with my eyes open.

If you have questions, e-mail me.

enjoy,

See you at The Mall.


.

1 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a pretty nice webblog~
I found it from the links of blogshares~
You are sincerely invited to share your nice blog @ my forum
http://review.168forums.com/viewforum.php?f=5
It is special designed for nice English blogs~
And you are also invited to write your feedback about other websites, webblogs and ebay stores~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

money making online business ideas