Small Business Ideas
grow your own niche market business

a wish is not enough

A dream is like a crow bar, some use it to open things - others drop it on their toes.

helping you develop your niche market business ideas


Thursday, March 02, 2006

To Succeed -- Study Successful People

I have never really listened to Anthony Robbins.

The few times I have heard him in passing it was as if he was talking to someone else. I remember him saying something like "it is the things you do consistently that will determine your success."

I have never done anything consistently - the advice didn't fit me.

At Bastiat Free University we have a master's program aimed at studying what formed successful people. These courses are created by successful doers themselves.

I have a quote from Anthony Robbins that can give you some insight into his formation as a success. After reading this quote I may contact him about creating his own BFU master's course

Determination - particularly combined with personal goals - is part of almost every continually successful winner.

I subscribe to a free daily inspirational quote service and they provided the following Anthony Robbins quote:

"Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to raise your standards.

When people ask me what really changed my life eight years ago, I tell them that absolutely the most important thing was changing what I demanded of myself.

I wrote down all the things I would no longer accept in my life, all the things I would no longer tolerate, and all the things that I aspired to becoming
." - Anthony Robbins


Now that is worth thinking about.


Allan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

money making online business ideas