Small Business Ideas
grow your own niche market business

a wish is not enough

A dream is like a crow bar, some use it to open things - others drop it on their toes.

helping you develop your niche market business ideas


Thursday, January 26, 2006

I've Been Tagged

The tag caught me at the Prayer Chapel, but I thought I would answer it here.

My Perfect Partner.

1) Female

2) Born again, Spirit filled, eager to follow Jesus

3) Intelligent or wise or both

4) Able to laugh at anything - me, herself, even my constant bad jokes.

5) Adaptable - skid row to the up and outers, Alaska to Costa Rica, professors to kindergarten dropouts

6) Prefer a good book, or The Good Book to the latest movie

7) At least understand entrepreneurship, and maybe even want to start her own business

8) A woman to walk beside me, not behind or ahead of me

I'll tag eight with this 8 point meme and we'll see if they respond. I'll tag some of the better blogs I read - and also tag some fine perceptive people that have commented on one of my blogs - "That'll learn em."

Thanks to the following for being part of my universe.

In no particular order: The Malaysian Teen, Ninja Poodles, View Italy, Don Bell, Kisses and Roses, Dee, Lost in Wisconsin, Tam's World


The real person to blame is the one who tagged me - It Ain't Over Cuz I Didn't Sing.

.

2 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Alan,
Everything you want in a lady is wonderful.

All these being tagged and what you all call meme or whatever are not really my kind of waltz. Because, I am like water and I can take any shape from a cup to a bottle. So, I am just water. Pure and true. You can use any vessel to drink water. And all my blogs are just the vessels of the flowing ether of my spirit.

I read blogs. No more, no less.

Your blog is beneficial.
Tag or no tag.

I leave all these tag and meme to the girls.

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voices and Orikinia,

Thank you for responding.

Orikinia - that is no problem. There will be some that do not reply at all.

That is no problem either

Allan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

money making online business ideas