Small Business Ideas
grow your own niche market business

a wish is not enough

A dream is like a crow bar, some use it to open things - others drop it on their toes.

helping you develop your niche market business ideas


Saturday, November 05, 2005

Two Steps Forward

.

And one step back.

We all feel good about those forward steps.

Often however the one step back is more important.

Just out of college I had a fine professional position, good for the ego with very nice business cards.

Then I got fired.

At the time I was devastated. It took months before I felt I was once again capable of quality work.

In the meantime I started to work for myself, sick ego and all.

Boy am I glad I got fired.

As I look back I can see how I could have easily been trapped in a dead end job I did not enjoy.

That step back kept me from walking miles, perhaps my whole life, in the wrong direction.

Two steps forward, one step backward.

And it was all good.

Allan

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

money making online business ideas