Small Business Ideas
grow your own niche market business

a wish is not enough

A dream is like a crow bar, some use it to open things - others drop it on their toes.

helping you develop your niche market business ideas


Sunday, January 01, 2006

Goals, Dreams, and Reality

How real are your goals, and when will you reach them?

I was surfing blogs on the
site traffic builder Blog Explosion when I encountered a blog about 5 personal things that will happen in 2006. I had written 4 of the 5 into comments when I got distracted and lost the blog.

Specific dates are the common thread my goals share.

1) June 29: Bastiat Free University will be ready for prime time.

2) October 29: I hit 55 and start breaking the speed limit of life. (no, I'm not going faster just because its down hill from there.)

3) November 1: I retire from my day job and dive into the great unknown of creative retirement.

4) I forget which of my goals I put in here, but it had a date also.

5) I was looking up the date my first web site Junior Partner Ministries would be one year old when I inadvertently moved on.

My life is well ordered by choice. By nature I am a lazy son of a gun, if I don't establish those mile posts, I won't keep movin' up the road.

Further up and further in.

We can dream of the future, but for dreams to have power we must throw down specifics; - including a time of completion and a possible, replaceable, method to achieve the goal.


Allan

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

money making online business ideas