Small Business Ideas
grow your own niche market business

a wish is not enough

A dream is like a crow bar, some use it to open things - others drop it on their toes.

helping you develop your niche market business ideas


Friday, December 09, 2005

Check the Opposite Relationship

Sometimes the reverse is more profound.

I was surfing through a few blogs and found one that said much of what I had recently posted, but from a positive rather than a negative view.

I believe what I wrote was true.

I know what I wrote would be tough to swallow.

It would have been so much easier to read and understand had I looked at it from another angle.

What is the good that comes from a right relationship?

Does it effect everything just as a wrong relationship has negative consequences?

I think I will tackle that one in the next post on that blog.

In the meantime, I need to consider other viewpoints before I write.

Allan

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

money making online business ideas