Small Business Ideas
grow your own niche market business

a wish is not enough

A dream is like a crow bar, some use it to open things - others drop it on their toes.

helping you develop your niche market business ideas


Saturday, October 29, 2005

Lighter than Air

.

Sometimes I feel like that.

Everything I encounter just drifts along below me as I sail the air currents to my destination.

I guess that is called being in the zone.

Do you know the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut?

Today it was tough to get out of bed. Moving felt like I was swimming through oatmeal.

But guess what.

One foot in front of the other and I can walk. The projects laid out in front of me got done. - Maybe not with elan, but they got done.

Sometimes that's what it takes, moving stubbornly toward your goals. I'll have to clean up any mistakes I've made tomorrow morning. I may very well have made more than usual.

The difference between a good and bad haircut? - two weeks.

Now I'm done.

Good night.

Allan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

money making online business ideas