Small Business Ideas
grow your own niche market business

a wish is not enough

A dream is like a crow bar, some use it to open things - others drop it on their toes.

helping you develop your niche market business ideas


Monday, October 24, 2005

What is required to get my dreams?

.

This is a question best answered by you. I will put down some questions.

You can add some questions of your own in the comments. Your insights may help others.

You can also add some answers in the comments. If you publicly state your goals it helps your commitment to achieving them.

What do I need to create - to have my dreams?

What do I need to learn - to create my dreams?

Do my dreams require a specific diploma or certificate, or is specific knowledge enough?

What action do I need to do now?

What sort of person do I want to be? - You can start this one right now.

Get started.

Dream

Plan

Achieve

Zig Ziglar has said, "You can have anything you want out of life, if you help enough people get what they want out of life."



Allan
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

money making online business ideas