Small Business Ideas
grow your own niche market business

a wish is not enough

A dream is like a crow bar, some use it to open things - others drop it on their toes.

helping you develop your niche market business ideas


Monday, October 17, 2005

Today's cure for OOPs, Firefox

.

The last post was on my errors. I just discovered one I don't have time to change right now.

I also do a blog called the Tsunami Hitchhiker. I was playing with the template and everything looked cool. I was just checking my work on another site using different browsers, and found the Hitchhiker only looks acceptable in Mozilla Firefox. MS Internet Explorer hates it.

When I did the changes I just checked it real quick with my normal Firefox that I use all the time.

There is a Get Firefox button on the side. Try it, it is faster and safer, and the internet will look like it was written. There is no cost for Firefox, it is open source. I get nothing for sending you, you just get a much better browser.

The Hitchhiker will be back to normal in a day or two, sooner for you if you switch to Firefox today.

Best,

Allan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

money making online business ideas