Small Business Ideas
grow your own niche market business

a wish is not enough

A dream is like a crow bar, some use it to open things - others drop it on their toes.

helping you develop your niche market business ideas


Sunday, October 16, 2005

We Will Make Mistakes

.

Guess what, I am human.

I posted to some guys web site with a stupid note, and re-read it latter, and saw it was stupid.

OOPs.

Hey, that is not the first or last error I will make.

There are two ways to stop these sorts of errors. I can do nothing, or I can die.

By choice I am picking up speed instead. Yes I will make more stupid errors, but I will also accomplish more. That to me is a fair trade off.

If you see one of my errors, let me know. I may correct it, or I may let it stand as proof that I am human.

You can quote me on this:


"I err, therefore I am." - Allan R. Wallace


Allan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

money making online business ideas